Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





New member of the Sidebar fam!!


So I'd like to introduce you to the newest member if the sidebar fam...His name is Charlie and he will be joining the fam once I get back to Houston. He is sooo cute!!!

In other news, I have a lot of hot topics for you guys coming up. I'm going to show you the awesome Thrift Store finds that I have picked up while home in Ohio. Also, Brie Z is going to share some of her thrifting tips with you. She is the trifting extraordinaire and I'm sure you will benefit from her knowledge. I have some cool beauty and make-up tips to share with you that you can get at the drug store. And last but not least, I have more hair tips and topics for all you naturals out there and the hottest new music out there.

Stay tuned!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews