Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Health Corner

Hello all. I'm back to my school grind so I apologize that I have been neglecting you. I have been trying to be super health conscious since my stoke and I have to admit that I have not been to good at it. So this week I am making an even stronger effort to watch what I eat. I am going to post info about what healthy choices I make this week to share them with you and hopefully it will inspire you to make healthy choices also. Today for lunch I made a turkey breast sandwich on a bagel thin with turkey breast and a slice of mozzarella. I also had 2 dill pickle spears and a handful of doritoes. What healthy choices have you made lately??






- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews