Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Happy DELTAversary Enterprise!!




Sidebar...I have to give a quick shout out to my wonder full sands!! 5 years ago today, March 29, 2006, my sands and I crossed the burning sands into Deltaland. And we have been kicking butts and taking names ever since. I'm very proud to say that all of us have been successful in everything we have done. We have a lawyer, Army officer, College Administrator, future lawyer, HR administrator, PR manager, Future sports agent/lawyer and Ortho Tech. We have continued to do big things. I love these girls to death. We have had our moments, our ups and our downs but at the end of the day, they are my sisters and that will never change. Oooo-oooop sands. love yall- azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews