Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Spotlight: New Artist Alert...new at least to me!


Sidebar...so I went to the Eric Roberson concert that was held here in Houston on saturday and as you know my great affinity for ERRO will never let me miss a show. And I'm glad that I didn't miss this show because I discovered an amazing artist named Avery Sunshine at the show. She "opened" for ERRO and I must say that I love her already. She hails from Philly and she has the most beautiful voice. I know some of you may have already heard of her but it's ok that I'm late. Better late than never right? I downloaded her album and yes, I actually paid for it via ITunes. It was instant love. The album instantly touched my soul. My favorite song is called "Pinin'". It makes me think of "homeboy" back home. Check out the album. I'm sure you will love it as much as I do.

Here are a couple pics from the Eric Roberson concert. Check out the guitar player...he was my eye candy for the night. lol-azureDizzle

Avery Sunshine on the keys...she is bomb.com

Eric Roberson





Guitar Player=Eye candy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews