Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





The Dressing Room

Sidebar...so I have to take a moment to rave about Bklyn Queens Vintage, based in Brooklyn, New York. The owner/buyer is Keira Chapman. She and I went to High School together and I have always looked up to her. She has always been uber chic, hip, and fashionable. She honestly makes me want to move to New York City and live the ultimate Sex and the City life. lol. But anyway, I'm absolutely loving the vintage items that Bklyn Queens has. I'm literally obsessed. If you like hip, funky, fashionable vintage clothing, definitely hit up Bklyn Queens. http://stores.ebay.com/bklynqueens It's an ebay store and you bid on the item you want. Sometimes you have to fight with people for items (which happened to me once...oh and I won. Ha) but it's totally worth it. Also, if you have Facebook (which I'm sure most of you do), Bklyn Queens previews their new items on facebook. Here is a pic of an awesome blazer that I snagged from Bklyn Queens. Seriously, check it out. You won't regret it. I promise-azureDizzle


Blazer: Bklyn Queens
Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Tory Burch
Heels: Cole Haan

Necklace: Forever21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews