Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





SPOTLIGHT...AMAs 2010


Spotlight today is on the American Music Awards 2010...did anyone watch it?? Well I almost forgot but I caught it just in time. I only have a couple observations from the show:

1) P.Diddy/ Puffy/ Diddy/ Sean P.Diddy Combs or whatever he is calling himself now a days LOVES HIMSELF and that part had to GO!!!

2) I loved seeing the Backstreet Boys...I am a product of the Boy Band Revolution and it was awesome seeing them together again. Now they didn't sound the same...but I was happy that they were singing and dancing again..and not on drugs.

3) New Kids need to give it up...they were one of the first Super Boy bands to come out besides New Edition...and you dont see New Edition coming back for a reunion do you? New Kids...your moment has passed. Time to give it up and let the young cats step in. Plus they sounded awful and just couldnt keep up with the dance moves. but hey, they tried i guess.

4) Nikki Menage is...INTERESTING. That's the only descriptive word I could think of.

5) I love Christina and Pink!!!!

Those are my thoughts...what were yours??- azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews