Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Sidebar...


Have you ever been so frustrated and overwhelmed that even the little things will make you break down?? Like all these waves are crashing in on you??? Well it happened to me today...the energy company cut my electricity cold off this morning. A reasonable prudent person in my situation would say "Oh no big deal. It's a mistake. They will fix it". Well since, @ this point in my life, I am NOT a reasonable prudent person, and have been dealing with this company for 4 months I was at my wits end. Plus the fact that I still am dealing with classes and studying for finals and dealing with boo # 1 (thats a story all in itself) this stupid energy crisis was more than I can handle. Im feeling a little better now but I just need a moment to myself...to compose myself. You know...take a breath. Ahhh. I still have a full day of classes. So hopefully tonight I can get my life together. Pray for me yall. -azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews