Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Change Clothes...And GO!

Hellooooo Sidebar! I have missed you all!

Now that the weather is changing and it gets dark at 4PM (EST)...it's about that time for me to make a change too...

I've been stressing over the same guy for most of this year and altough we had some good times together, he has officially been DELETED! For me, if there is no trace of him anywhere in my phone, he can be out of sight, out of mind, and therefore, a part of my past. Granted there are some lingering feelings but there's no switch to turn that off (IF ONLY!). I've beat my brain to death trying to figure out where it went wrong and what happened, only to realize, I don't think I care anymore. So with that said...I must do what every girl does when she closes a chapter in her life...changes whatever she has control of changing! (hair, body, home decor, etc.)

I started with getting a new tattoo. A small star on my wrist that I've been drawing on myself for the past 80 years, claiming I was going to get it one day. That day came and I was a 'G' about it! Unlike my first tattoo, located on my foot, I didn't need anyone to hold my hand, nor did I have to use the restroom in fear of peeing on myself...can we say GROWN UP?! **patting myself on the back**

Next move to make...I plan on coloring my hair for the first time! (Even though YBreyn doesn't believe me) I will NOT punk out, I promise. Nothing too drastic but it will be a different look. I'm getting too bored with my hair, so again, it's time for a CHANGE.

Another move I would like to make, is just that...MOVE! I've been stuck in one place basically my whole life and I think it's time to branch out. The same ol scenes just aren't doing it for me anymore. An adventure is calling my name so I must answer. I've already started applying for jobs outside of the city, and mostly outside the state. Gotta start there. Don't wanna be broke or homeless on this new adventure, that's for sure! I refuse to settle for standing still when a new path can be built. Until now, I've just been too scared to leave what is my safety net. I've watched most of my friends take on new challenges and admire their strength. Now it's my turn. Forget the fear of the unknown and leap head first!

Sidebar: It would be great if my life was like one of those movies where the woman finally makes that scary move and it is all worth it! She gets her new fabulous job, which pays WELL, bringing on a new wardrobe, a chic new haircut, a personal trainer causing her to drop 80 pounds in a week, who in turn introduces her to his best friend, Mr. Right...after months of living the good life, she runs into the guy who was the root of all these changes, where she is shocked to hear him thank her for helping him see who he really is. She asks, "How did I do that?" He replies by saying, "I want to introduce you to Michael, my life partner..."

Welcome back Sidebar readers! -- KscaY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews