Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Your Body's Callin'

Ok, so I work out three times a week for an hour session each so its safe to assume that my trainer and I are pretty cool. I mean, as a trainer you get put in odd sitch-iations, holding people certain ways and them showing you body parts you probably don't wish to see. Well, none of that is me. (Thank goodness!)
Any who, I just got off the elliptical machine and was walking down the hall to the weight room. I waved to a few people as I walked which all smiled sweetly and waved back. Upon my entrance to the weight room, my trainer told me to lay face down on the weight bench. Already I feel odd cause he is just standing there behind me as I crawl to lay on the bench. I grab the two weights on either side and begin to lift up and out to work my back muscles. He spotted me for the first two lifts, then sits next to me and with a crazy look on his face tells me that he wants to tell me something when I'm done.
"OK," I say of course but wondering why he doesn't tell me while I'm lifting. So I get off the bench and he tells me to lean down to him and he tells me that I had ripped a hole in my pants and that he could see my panties!
"Well, thanks for telling me now!" I yell, I mean, my booty was all in the air and people walking in and out of the weight room! Now when he was spotting me, he was blocking it. Him moving TOTALLY made the sitch-iation worse! Dammit Joe Schmo trainer!
Then he was like, "At least they were nice,"
I'm just glad I wasn't wearing a thong like I had planned this morning!--Brie Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews