Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





It's not me, it's you

Sidebar....so say that ur dating someone & somehow stop dating them (by no fault of your own). However you still have feelings for them somehow... & say that they end up with a girl friend (that you want to kick in the chest everytime you see her). Now say that they finally break up...& the former boo asked you how you feel about the stich (situation); basically about the break up... & being the honest person that you are...you tell them that you're happy, or excited, or jumping for joy (or all of the above).

If you havnt already figured it out..i had this sitch. & being the smart person that you are, you know that I said that I was jumping for joy (in a way that didn't make me look like a coldhearted bitch) Now after looking back, Im asking myself...was it wrong for me to be happy about the demise of the relationship? I don't think so, given the circumstances...but I'm also thinking about what "homeboy" thinks. Is he ok with my jumping for joyness at the demise of his relationship? or does he think that I'm that coldhearted bitch that I was trying not to be. Does me being honest change the way that he feels about me? & yet do i really care?....a little, maybe, kind of....just something to think about.--azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews