Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Welcome to the Real World...

The life of a customer service rep, all glitz and glamour...I was pretty sure college was going to save me from jobs like this but I guess not. This economy is kicking my ass! I just want to thank Prez Bush for letting me sit at this desk from 8AM-5PM listening to grown people whine and cry about how fees were not their fault, and how I have somehow stolen their money. Look people, if I could tell you how I really feel, I would no longer have this job. Being nice to rude people is not my style nor will it ever be.

Sidebar...has anyone heard of the girl who filed a lawsuit against her college, suing them for her tuition because she can't find a job? I need her phone number because these loan payments could be paid and I could lay my 2 weeks on the table, scream profanities at all customers and walk out with a smile on my face...

Until then, I'll just continue taking calls...and try not to stab myself in the eye...even though I would get to leave work early if I did--KscaY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews