Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





The Dressing Room


Sidebar....so I think I may be turning into an old white woman because I am madly in love with loafers. I don't know what it is. The more that I am around them @ work, the more I seem to love them. They are a casual shoe that still gives off a hint of sophistication. Even though they come in many brilliant colors, styles, and textures that can spice up almost any casual outfit, I dont know if I have the courage just yet to branch out and wear them outside of work. I tried this past weekend on my awesome trip to cincinnati and found that they weren't as accepted among my friends. Some liked them yet others so calmly, and without hesitation, referred to them as "Michael Jackson shoes" (RIP). Now I dont expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon. But as you can see, many stars have embraced the awesomeness that is the loafer. And I predict that soon enough I will expand my own collection of loafers. If you are skeptical about the loafer...I understand. I was once as skeptical as you...just give it time. The loafer will win you over.--azureDizzle

1 comments:

ruthie said...

loafers are it!!!!! i think people need to understand that classic and preppy are timeless!!! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews