Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Spotlight: Kim K. and Kris H.



Hello all. By now I'm sure most of the world has heard about the break-up of Kim K. and Kris. H. I don't know about you but, I am honestly not shocked about the news. I would say that I am more disappointed than anything. I thought that the engagement and wedding was soon, when the couple began dating around 6 mo before but I wanted to give love a chance. I hoped that the marriage would work out and thought that maybe this love was for real. But low and behold, Kim and Kris proved me wrong. After 72 days, Kim files for divorce and in a statement to E! said, "I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned". Now excuse me, but I don't believe a good faith effort, to make a marriage work, can happen in 72 days. I've had pairs of shoes longer than that. I would have had more respect if they would have even given the marriage a year. But 3 mo?? Get out of here.

It seems also that the idea to file for divorce was all Kim. Kris H. in a statement on monday stated "I love my wife and I am devastated to learn that she filed for divorce". Kim cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the divorce. From what I understand is that Kim and Kris had different ideas of where they would establish their marital home. Kim wanted to live in LA and Kris, Minnesota. Now call me crazy but how the hell did Kris think Kim was going to move to Minnesota? I wouldn't even move to Minnesota, and I'm from Ohio. I think that this issue could have been resolved before the wedding and they wouldn't even be in this situation. But then again, when you have Kim K money, it doesn't really matter how much you spent on the wedding right? Now I can get into issues like the sanctity of marriage and the bad image this puts in little girls heads but I'm not. I'm going to leave that for someone else. But what are your ideas and feelings?? let me know.- azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews