Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Sidebar Salon-Taliah Waajid Product Review

Hello all. I know it's been a long time since I tested out any new products and I know you have been patiently waiting. lol. So thank you.

Recently I tested out a couple products by Taliah Waajid. You can find her products at most Walgreen Pharmacy's. Waajid has been caring for natural hair since 1988 and her products are all made with natural ingredients. I tested the Curls, Waves and Naturals line Curly Curl cream and the Kinky, Wavy and Natural line Herbal Style and Shine. I washed and conditioned my hair and used the Curly Curl cream to twist. Here are some pics.





Overall, I liked how my curls turned out. My curls were soft and defined but my hair felt like there was something on it. You know that feeling? When you can tell there is product in your hair but it's not too overwellming? But you can still tell? That's what my hair felt like. But it looked good. lol. I think I'm going to give the products another try and see if I can get over the feel of my hair because it looks so good.

I also retwisted my hair using Dax Pomade. Curly Nikki tried it and she loves it. Read about her experience here.

Like the Taliah Waajid products, I like how my curls turned out. But the product made my scalp itch like a mother. I didn't really put any of the product on my scalp but I was scratching, and scratching all day. I know I'm not supposed to scratch but I just couldn't help it. Jamilla from College Curlies had a similar experience with another "grease-like" product. Read more here. Honestly, I'm not sure if I will continue using Dax. I don't think I can get over the itchy scalp. Here are a couple pictures of the results.




What new products have you tried lately??- azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews