Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Fly pick of the Day

Hello all. Lately I have been on a search for the new new ish in fashion. And to my surprise I didn't have to look that far. I have discovered many new and fabulous fashions at my law school. I attend one of the most diverse law schools in the country and it definitely shows through the variety of styles at my school. So I decided to feature a "fly pick of the day" to showcase some of these styles. My first pick is my Soror Bianca. Her style is very vintage, very East Coast, very NYC. Bianca always sports fabulous vintage inspired jewelry and dresses. I absolutely love her style. This tweed suit is just one example. She definitely inspires me. Until next time.





- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews