Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





The Health Corner

Hello all!!! For my next installment of the Health Corner we are taking trip to Subway. Yes, good old fashioned Subway. They have some amazing low fat, delicious options that will keep you satisfied and fit. I got the foot long turkey and ham and loaded it up with veggies. I ate half and saved the rest for another day. It took everything in me but I skipped to cheese to keep it low fat and added honey mustard instead of mayo. I also added a side of fresh peaches. Jared must have got it right after all.





- Posted using BlogPress

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how hard skipping the cheese was... congrats!

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews