Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Sidebar Salon- Miss Jessie's Curl Pudding reveiw


Hey all. I finally tried the Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding. And I must say I really liked it. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product. Some people love it, some hate, hate, hate it. But I am glad that I tried it for myself. I did a twist out the curly pudding and it turned out great. Here are a couple comments that I have about the product.

I used a creamy leave-in conditioner under the Miss Jessie's via the Mop Top Maven. I also used a very small amount of Miss Jessie's for each twist and I mean not even covering my index finger. My twists and curls came out uber soft. It was amazing. But I would say my curls were a little too soft. When I took out my twists, they were defined but a little frizzy in some places. Next time I am going to use a little more of the product and see how it turns out. Over all, I think Miss Jessie's is a keeper.

Rating: * * * *

Sidebar...I left my camera cord in Houston like a dummy...so I'll update with the pictures I took as soon as I can.- azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews