Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





That's my Jam!!!- Adele and Marsha Ambrosius



Hello All!!! I havn't wrote about music in a long while. To be honest with you, it's because I havn't heard an album as of late that has really captured me. But you will be excited to know that I have some new prospects. Last week Adele released her new album entitled "21". I absolutely love, love, love Adele. She as an amazing voice and a great sound. If you are not hip, please check her out. I turned a skeptic on to her just a few weeks ago and he is hooked. I can listen to her first album "19" from beginning to end and then repeat. I cannot say this more a lot of artists out there today. If you need a preview, check out her new single "Rolling in the Deep".

Just today, former member of the duo Floetry, Marsha Ambrosius, released her debut album "Late nights, Early Mornings". I am uber excited about this album too I heard her single "Hope She Cheats On You (with a Basketball Player) back in September of 2010 and since then, I have been not-so-patiently waiting on this album. I love her voice and the neo-soul/ r-n-b feel of her music. I have heard only good things about her album and I can't wait to hear it. I'm hoping both of these albums will become my theme albums for 2011. Keep your fingers crossed.-azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews