Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





It's not me, it's you

Sidebar...is it that time of the year that guys just start acting crazy??? I have no clue what has been getting into guys lately. I've been hearing some crazy stories about guys doing some mad shady stuff and I'm starting to think that it is something in the air. Even my "semi-boo" has been trying to act up lately. I'm making changes in the new year. If you're not all about me than I'll find someone who is. This is my mantra for 2011 when it comes to relationships. No more are the days where I will be all about the guy and I'm only a second or third thought. I'm trying to be first. I'm too much of a good catch to be on the back burner. I'm hoping my friends will jump on this with me. My friends are bomb.com and are too good to be waiting for a guy to come around. Like my sands told me...I will not make you a priority, if to you I am only an option. Let's get it girls...who's with me???-azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews