Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





The Dressing Room- Holiday Edition


So it is about that time...holiday party season. In recent years, I have not been one to frequent any holiday parties. But now that I'm getting older, they are becoming more and more of an occurrence. I've been looking at all the fashion magazines, trying to find the perfect dress for that perfect price that I would wear to the perfect holiday party with that perfect guy and I have seen a couple winners. Now I am a full time law student living on student loans so my funds are definently low....and when I say low i mean LOW. And because of this, I have to lower my standards and chose places to shop that I wouldn't normally shop. And surprisingly I have found some really cute dresses for a really low price. I looked at JCPenny, Kohls and even WalMart. I know what you're thinking, WALMART?? Yes girls, WalMart. They had some really cute boyfriend blazers and dresses that you could style up with some cute shoes and accessories to make the perfect holiday party outfit. And you know that a lot of high end designers have been making collections for these stores, like Charlotte Ronson for JCPenny. Check out these stores and let me know what you find. I will continue to update you on my "holiday-party-outfit-search" and "perfect-new-years-dress-that-will-make-his-bottom-lip-drop search" lol. So stay tuned.-azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews