Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





That's My Jam...Usher edition



Usher's back everyone...Im so excited. I knew this day would come. This song is called "Papers" and is the truth. It definitely gives us an idea for how Usher is feeling regarding his estranged wife and marriage.

Sidebar...now everyone in the world knows that the Confessions album is a classic album..even know we can pop it in the cd player on a road trip or whatever and play the ENTIRE album from beginning to end...thats how good the album is. I think it is manly because the songs dealt with real stuff that Usher was going thru...cheating on Chile...possibly having a baby (whether or not that was really true). But the album dealt with possible real life drama and thats what we want to hear. People don't really want to hear about oh how I love my life and oh how Ive found the one blah blah blah...no..we want to hear about the nitty gritty real life drama stuff. We also like that get naked baby making music...and Usher is a pro at these. "Confessions" had a plethora of these...and "Here I stand" had some too with "Trading Places" and "Love you Gently". But the I-found-my-soulmate songs on the album were not the business.

I have high hopes for this next album. I'm not sure if it can surpass the awesomeness of "Confessions" but I still have high hopes. And hopefully Usher..you wont disappoint me. --azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews