Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





The Dressing Room- Halloween Edition


So everyone knows that Halloween is fast approaching...and im sure just like many of you I don't have a costume. Its so difficult now a days to pick a unique and cute costume. For us ladies, as we get older costumes become less awww cute and become more ohhh sexy. With many different costume parties popping up everywhere, we want to give off a unique sex appeal with our costumes that has not been done over and over and over. So the question is what should we be for Halloween. Here are some of the top Halloween costumes that I found online. They include Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz, Geisha costume, Tooth fairy, and a nun....in my opinion these suck. I mean either I can get a cute, fluffy costume...or a sexy one. Do I want to give off a awww cute vibe or ohh sexy vibe. Maybe I should just go to the many Halloween express stores that have popped up and see what I can find...but here are some ideas that I had.

1. Bumble bee
2. Lady Bug
3. ????????

ok so i really only had two ideas....ill keep you posted if I come up with anything else...or if you have any ideas that would help out a lot...thanks in advance. --azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews