Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





That's my JAM!!!-Eric Roberson edition






So after much anticipation...I finally received my new Eric Roberson cd (entitled "Music Fan First")in the mail. And I have to say that this album is FRICKIN AMAZING!!!!!!! Granted I may be a little biased but honestly even if I didn't adore ERRO's music, I promise I would still feel the same way about the album. It is loaded with 17 tracks of AWESOMENESS. Now think about it...17 tracks? That's a lot nowadays. I was jus thinking the other day...how much i loved all of Maxwell's new songs on his album...and then I looked at the back and remembered that there was only 9 songs (I'm not trying to diss or any thing but I'm just trying to prove a point). Now I digressed. Anyway ,like I was saying,"Music Fan First" is full of 17 tracks of pure greatness. Good feelings just radiate from this album every time you hear it. Tracks such as "The Newness" and "Borrow You" make you want to dance in your room in front of the mirror, imagining yourself in the club with that bomb outfit on, while some fine guy/girl admires you from afar...then comes to dance with you, enjoying the music just as much as you. Tracks such as "Dealing" and "How Could She Do It" make you dive deep into thought about love and loss while you sip wine in ur fave chair. "Weekend Getaway" is the straight baby makin/lap dance song that is required on all good albums. Caution: when you play this song...beware...your clothes will not be on for much longer. lol.

You may think that I am hyping the album up or jockin...but honestly Im not. I just know a great album when I hear it...and this is a great album. But don't take my word for it...check it out for yourself. U'll soon feel me...I promise it'll change ur life.

Sidebar....now the other pic is of my bestest and I while in the ATL airport. We ran into ERRO and his band while waiting for our flight. It was the highlight of our trip. Love you ERRO!!!!!--azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews