Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





SPOTLIGHT...


Ok i know we've been doing a lot of spotlight shinning these days...but we cant help it when celebrities have been acting like cold fools... and yet again I am shinning the spotlight on someone from the VMAs and you guessed it...Kanye West. Now I wasn't going to post anything about the incident because I had been covered enough by everyone and their momma...but after seeing some posts on the book about how people thought that shit was cool and if we didn't like it then "too bad", I felt that I had to say something.

I don't care what kind of music you like or who you thought should have won that award...you know as well as I do that what Kanye did to Taylor Swift was dead ass wrong. And everyone knows that he is a uber jerk for that. Now we all know that Beyonce's video was the shit and honestly I was confused by her not winning...but to actually go up on stage while Taylor was giving her speech, snatch the mic from her and in so many words tell her that she sucks at life and shouldn't have won the moonman, thats just not cool. Now people were saying that "ohhh you know you were thinking the same thing"...and yes I was but I would never disrespect someone like that and steal their moment. And if everyone said EVERYTHING that they thought no one would have any friends. Period. Yes we all know that Kanye says what he wants when he wants but everyone also knows that that's not always a good thing...he needs to learn to shut what we call the fuck up. And frankly for those of you who thought that shit was cute...you're just as much of a jerk as Kanye is...because that means that you would have done the same thing...and if you wouldn't, that just proves my point and you know that shit was wrong. Don't lie to yourself.

Now let me just say that I appreciate that he apologized to Taylor cuz that's what he needed to do...and Im sure if his mother was still alive (RIP) she would have smacked the shit out of him for that.-- azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews