Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Your Body's Callin'

I think I threw up in my mouth, just a little. But you've got to see this video. For now this mass of disgustingness is only in Rhode Island and Nebraska (surprisingly not in the good 'ole heartland test market that is Columbus, Ohio!) but as fat as we are, and people emotional eating because of financial situations, it soon will sadly spread to other states (unless the epidmeic of heart disease, hypertension and high cholesterol don't kill off the testers!)


sidebar...I'm embarassed that someone from here in America would even come up with this! YUCK! No offense, but this atrocity seems like it should have hailed from the good fat country of Germany more than here. (I know it seems that we don't like Germans on here, but to be real my father's fam is from there, so don't get ur panties in a wad!)

Oh the fattenings we have become! Excuse me while I go into cardiac arrest. --Brie Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews