Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





SPOTLIGHT...



The spotlight is definitely on Heidi Montag...the video above is of the performance of her first single "Body Language" the the Miss Universe Pageant 2009. The only word that I could think of to describe this performance was TRAIN-WRECK. This is one of the worst performances I have ever seen. I don't know who told her that she can sing and dance. Heidi needs to de-friend them because they told her the biggest lie ever in life. My question is...why didnt anyone stop this during the preliminary stages?? I know someone was watching her practice...they could have seen then that the final product was going to be awful. There should have been an intervention.

Sidebar...Now Heidi...I know you have money and thats fine..but that doesn't mean that you automatically have the ability to sing and dance. It is a gift that you were not granted. Dancing is not something you can learn...you either can dance or you cant. Its not teachable...and hunny you CANT dance. And Im sorry that one of ur friends, or who you thought was ur friend, told you that you could because honestly they are not your friend. They should have kept you from embarrassing yourself.

Sidebar Sidebar...now if this bitch (excuse my german) can have a single and record deal...I should have been had one. I would have danced circles around her. See the problem is that they're not ready for me...my talent is just too great...they'll be ready someday...but thats another story...--azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews