Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





That's my JAM!!!-Maxwell edition



I am so loving the new Maxwell song "Bad Habit" and loving the video even more. Even though the song is technically not new to me (since I ran out to get the album the day it was released, @ 10am when the store opened), it still gives me that fav song tingle. I hope that it does the same for you.

Sidebar...I want to warn you that the video has a sexy scale of 100...but don't get any ideas about my boo Maxwell because I will find you.--azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews