Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Sidebar Salon

Sidebar...hey all!! Hope you had an amazing weekend. My weekend was awesome because I found some new goodies to share with you.

You may not know this but I am obsessed with nail polish. Almost as much as I am obsessed with hair products. I have re-discovered an oldie but goodie in the nail product market. Sally Hansen!! If you are like me, you love finding great deals on great products. As of now, I don't have an OPI budget even though I love their vibrant polishes. So, while at the drug store one day, I discovered the "Xtreme wear" line by Sally Hansen. Sally Hansen is known for their strengthening system for nails. This line has bright, vibrant and long-lasting colors that are a must have year round and they are less than $3.00 a bottle!!! The polishes last nearly all week without chipping, which is a phenomenon in itself. So check them out next time you are at your favorite drug store.


Left to right: Wet Cement, White On, Sun Kissed, Fuchsia Power, Cherry Red, Lacey Lilac, Plum Power, Rockstar Pink, Blue Me Away!, The Real Teal, Going Green

I also picked up some new hair products by Cream of Nature. I love Cream of Nature products. They specialize in moisturizing dehydrated hair. Us curlies need to make sure that our hair is moisturized to minimize breakage and uber dryness. The shampoos are amazing at detangling curly, un-ruly hair and the herbal smell is awesome. I picked up the Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-in Cream Conditioner and the Jojoba & Olive Oil Moisture-Active Deep Conditioning Treatment. I used the leave-in last night to do a dry twist out on week-old hair and I turned out great. I loved the lemongrass and rosemary scent!! It made my hair smell amazing. Here are some pics.




I will keep you posted on how the deep conditioner turns out. Have you purchased any new products that you find to be AMAZING??? Let me know- azureDizzle

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awesome! I love the Sally Hansen colors in fact my friend Puhtol bought the wet cement after seeing mine. Coral colors are in this spring. Your hair turned out great. I have always loved Cream of Nature hair products I will have to check them out.

Brie Z said...

Of course I love the hair. I wish my hair would curl up as much as yours! That wet cement color would be cute under my recently purchased OPI Crackle(tm) polish!

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews