Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Sidebar Salon- My Hair-spirations!!



Sidebar...here are the people who inspire me through their hair...they are my "Hair-spirations". Corrine Bailey Rae and Marsha Ambrosius. When I am down and out about my hair and at the brink of no return, I look to my "hair-spriations". They give me hope. I think their hair looks AMAZING!!! I'm looking toward december when I think my hair is going to look like Corrines' and Marshas'. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!-azureDizzle

Who are your "Hair-spirations"??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews