Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Thats My Jam!!!-Anita Baker Tribute STA 2010



Sidebar...these ladies absolutely KILLED this tribute to Anita Baker. They sang all of my fav Anita songs. I was JAMMIN. Anita is a legend and this tribute really shows that. The artists who performed (Chrisette Michelle, Tamia, Faith Evans, Kem, Rachelle Farrell, Lalah Hathaway, Goapele, Dionne Farris) did all of her songs absolute justice. The performances made me want to watch it over and over and over again. If you love good music, I know you will love this tribute. Enjoy it over and over again-azureDizzle

1 comments:

A. Yancey said...

It was really good...I only got to see the last few acts though :( I heard that Anita hand-picked her performers though so they'd better have been good at her songs!

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews