Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





It's not me, it really is YOU!!!!

Sidebar...so you remember my last relationship post right?? ( I know its been awhile) But if you don't remember, Ill give you the abridged version. My "boyfriend" just stopped calling, or answering calls or texts as a way of "breaking up" with me, without giving me an explanation why. Awful right?? Well I finally heard from him and of course he couldn't give me a valid explanation to his actions, all he gave me was of course Excuses, including but not limited to that he found it hard to communicate with me how he was feeling and that he wasn't ready for a relationship. (But did I mention that he is currently in a relationship with the girl that he was essentially cheating on me with???) This eventual communication came about an the random, with him making brief attempts of contact through text messages and facebook. He apologized for what happened and admitted that what he did was wrong. He says he hopes we could stay in contact and maybe even get together before I leave for law school. My first reaction was of course a straight "hell no". However the question has popped into my head, should I accept his apology and let the past be the past? I honestly find it hard to forgive him just yet because I am honestly still pissed off about the entire situation. I received an awesome message from my sands that talked about forgiveness. It said "...when we choose to forgive, we open our hearts so we can receive Gods forgiveness and allow His love to flow freely through us...people will let you down, they will hurt you and they will disappoint you.Dont let the actions of others block your relationship with the Father by holding unforgiveness" This really hit a soft point with me because I truly believe in the power of forgiveness and yet I am sooo not ready to forgive my ex just yet. Its a complicated emotion. However I do believe that I will be able to forgive, just not now...is that bad? Am I justified in feeling this way? Will God give me a pass for a little bit to be mad? We'll see I guess..azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews