Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Thats My Jam!!!!!!!!-Eric Roberson Edition

Now everyone knows that I am possilby the biggest Eric Roberson Fan in Columbus,Ohio...so of course Im gonna put up another Eric Roberson edition of Thats my jam...here is the video entitled "Dealing" with Lalah Hathaway. This is an amazing video and you have to be crazy not to like the song or the video...really crazy. So check it out...I know you'll love it.

The ending is classic btw.--azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews