Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





SPOTLIGHT...



In case you have been living under a rock, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom tied the knot after only knowing each other a month to the day of their wedding. Now I'm all for love and knowing when you have found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, but my problem lies with the fact that they decided that they know all they needed to know about each other after only one month before making this HUGE step.

In the non-celebrity dating world, the one month relationship mark still is the phase where your gaurd had yet to be let down. He or she has probably just met yours friends on a group outing. The talk of meeting each others families has not even come up. Its possible that you haven't even slept with each other yet! How could anyone really think that this is the one without specific things happening to determine that marriage the right move?

Now for Khloe and Lamar, they talk about this instant connection they had and it just felt so right, which can truely happen for some people, yet like Tina Turner says, "What's love got to do with it?" Did Khloe stop to think that she would now become the stepmom to his two children? It is rumored that Lamar's son did not meet Khloe before the wedding, and did not WANT to meet Khloe. Does that not strike a problem for the happy couple? Dating someone with kids brings extra to the table for any relationship. As a parent, your kids are a big role in your dating life, as much as you would like them to be. What do you do if your child does not like the person whom you have fallen in love with? Do you marry the person anyway or give it more time before you take that next step? If I were Khloe, there would be no way I could marry Lamar without knowing that his children were ok with us being together. No it might not be the perfect family but to know that his son had such a big problem with us being together would place a hault in my thoughts. I would want the bond to be strong between not just me and him, but also with Lamar and him. I wouldn't want to break up a father son relationship if that's what it was coming down to. And the fact that Lamar was ok with marrying someone that his child didn't want to meet? What does that say about him as a father? Would you want to have kids with someone who did not want to listen to how their child felt about a situation that would be changing their life as well?

Also when dating someone with kids, I want to know why it didn't work out between you and the mother of your children? Lamar and his baby's mom were together for 10 years! 10 years! That's a long time! Why did it not work? Why would they not want to try harder to keep their family together? Was it Lamar who didn't want to commit? Again, things you would want to know before marrying a guy.

Sidebar...And did anyone else hear that a week before meeting Khloe, Lamar popped the question to Taraji P. Henson and she turned him down?! Hmmm...sounds like someone has wedding fever! Khloe might have been second best and she also might want to check out that ring too...that would be terrible to find out if that it was a hand-me-down...I'm just sayin!

Does anyone take marriage seriously anymore? I'm only getting married once. When I finally do take that plung, I'm making for sure he is the one because TIL DEATH DO US PART! In order to get out of this marriage, you gotta die...that's how serious this is!

One thing I do commend Khloe on, she got herself half of everything he owns if this ends in divorce...I'm trying to learn from her! Maybe if I could get myself an NBA player to marry me in a month and get half of everything, I wouldn't sound like such a hater! --KscaY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews