Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





Random.....

so this is random...you ever have one of those weekends that was interesting but yet not interesting enough to actually be fun? one of those weekends where you just think "man...i should have went to ______", or "i wish i could have spent some time with ____" Yea i just had one of those. It wasn't a "boring" weekend or anything...i just feel like i wasted a weekend...or week for that matter. Maybe it was because I had to work all weekend. I think i know what it is...i think its because I had such an AWESOME time the weekend before that this weekend just couldn't compare. but i guess not every weekend can be as AWESOME was the one before rite? It just sucks for ya'll i guess because I really don't have anything to talk about...well except for this....lol.

Oh and this...sidebar...you ever been @ a bar or club and a guy is really touchy feely and you're like...."get off me" and you spend the whole nite trying to dodge that person. yea I had one of those this weekend too...super annoying.

and sidebar sidebar...hopefully something happens this week so that I can blog about it...lets keep our fingers crossed.

that is all--azureDizzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews