Welcome

Sidebar...we say the things that you think but don't say. We are your inner voice in other words. Three spicy bloggers with a passion for fashion, celebrities, and relationships (just don't call us the Spice Girls, or we'll have to slap you). Hope you enjoy! Wait...I know you will enjoy.





SPOTLIGHT...

Ok, so I went to the CUTEST wedding Sunday. So what I'm late!

Anywho, a good friend of my BF is a news anchor here in Columbus. For starters it was casual, no fuss, and all about sundresses and Hawaiian shirts. We got there and the cutest little girl laied (ok, so past tense of getting a lai put on) us. They were real orchids! There were ice sculptures all over with fresh fruit and cocktail shrimp.
Upping the awesome factor, of course, there was an open bar (sans Riesling boooo!!!) but they did have a signature drink with a combo of the couple's names the D'Angela! (They even had fresh lychee in it to rep her Chinese heritage!)
Anywho, the menses (yes, menses, plural of men because it is not plural enough for me) came through the crowd to "It's Raining Men" as they did stripper moves. The maids, with the bride following close behind, came through to none other than Abba's "Dancing Queen" both sang by a live band!
The best man was the groom's 4 month old grandson which was awesome because to do the ring exchange there was a hoopla about him needing a burp cloth. Gross and cute at the same time.

Sidebar...Now, as cute as it was, would I want my wedding to be like this? I dunno, but it made me think about whether or not I'm ready for this kind of thing and having to put it together. I mean, I have seven siblings who I have to invite and between them I have 13 neices and nephews! Have you ever wanted something, but didn't want to put the work in to get it yet? Yeah, thats about where I am with that.
Next subject please--Brie Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews